I thought I will love you and make you queen of my heart...
I thought I will pamper you and give you my kingdom's part....
I thought I will kiss you and make you my wife tonight.......
I thought I will die if you say that future is not bright........
But fuck this life and screw this view........
You are a bitch and you know it too,,,,,,,,
You crush innocents that is your job,,,,,,,,,,
And then pretend to give out a fake sob........
You’d rather sleep with a rich playboy,,,
Then ever talk with an innocent coy,,,,,
Your dating record tells your entire story....
You are a slut and that’s true Torrie.....
I’d see you in hell is that your drill,,,,,,
Even dere u will be fucking the devil....
ha ha ha ha,,,,,,now was that funny.....
Sorry biatch devil pays no money....
I know u'd find a way to screw him at will.....
coz u can die but u'll be a hooker still...
So ill come too see you in the devils camp..
I am sure you will be his number one tramp,,,,,
Enough of this shit,,m tired of talking crap,,,,,,,,,
I was a fool ever to fall in Ur bimbo trap.......
But listen to me now you excess baggage......
You will wither and die before old age........

1 comment:
Very tender and sencitive post. Keep going.
Post a Comment